Welcome to Polar Star Lodge of Sons of Norway!
General information including lodge news, current newsletter, and upcoming events is provided below. Click on the tabs above for additional information.
Polar Star members as of May 2013:
September 11, 2016 - Sunday
- Program: Scandinavian Festival
- Vasa Park in South Elgin, 10am - 6pm
- Program: Scandinavian Festival Waffle Making - Polar Star Bakery and Flea Market
- All Members: Start baking (and freezing) your favorite Norwegian baked goods to sell in our booth, and look for Norwegian collectibles at garage sales to re-sell in our "Loppemarked" (flea market). We will be baking Norwegian Vaffler with Lingonberries on site, as well as selling pre-packaged baked goods and Norwegian knit items and collectibles.
October 2, 2016 - Sunday
- Program: "Celebrate Lief!"
- 1:30 Potluck Luncheon
- Polar Star Monthly Meeting
- Kitchen Hosts: Jeri Lynn Baker; Phoebe & Al Bergh
Additional Meetings and Events
Sons of Norway: